If you don’t mind the pungent cannabis skunk smell, you could get away with cleaning the Pax 2 once a week. Be warned… the longer you wait the longer it will take to clean. As Olmec from Legends of the Hidden Temple would say, “The choices are yours and yours alone.”
The manufacturers of the Pax 2 recommend cleaning the unit after a couple uses, this is ideal
What you will need to clean the Pax 2:
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Pipe Cleaner
- Paper Towels
- Toothpick / Needle
Quick rundown of the parts on the Pax 2:
- Mouth Piece
- Main Unit
- Oven Screen
- Metallic Oven Lid
1. Remove the mouth piece and use a Q-Tip to remove any buildup on the mouth piece. Some people like to save this buildup and vape it later.
2. Take the mouth piece and drop it into the container (you will later fill up with alcohol.)
3. Take a single strand of pipe cleaner and dunk it into the bottle of alcohol.
4. Stick the pipe cleaner through the hole at the top of the unit.
5. Remove the metal oven lid and drop it into the container as well.
6. Push the pipe cleaner all the way through until it forces the oven screen off.
7. Drop the oven screen into the container as well.
9. Dip a Q-Tip into the alcohol and start cleaning the oven. (Scrub hard and change Q-Tips as needed)
10. Pour the Isopropyl Alcohol into the container that has your mouth piece, oven screen, and oven lid. Pour enough alcohol to completely submerge the items.
11. Use Q-Tips to clean everything residing inside the bowl of alcohol.
12. Let them air dry for a couple minutes, then wipe it clean with a paper towel.
Re-assemble your Pax 2 and enjoy!
Tag us @420vapezone from your favorite smoke spots!