Boundless Tera

• 25 Replies

Troy

Re: Boundless Tera
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2018, 02:18:35 PM »
Can I replace the glass nub with like the glass mighty mouthpiece

No, but you can replace the plastic one with the Mighty glass:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjGASQBhWZO/

(sorry for the Instagram "self-promotion" but it's just easier to link an existing pic)

All good man! Appreciate you sharing!!

Will you be reviewing the V3?

Yes, I'll be making new content with the V3

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2018, 07:47:17 AM »
Can I replace the glass nub with like the glass mighty mouthpiece

No, but you can replace the plastic one with the Mighty glass:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjGASQBhWZO/

(sorry for the Instagram "self-promotion" but it's just easier to link an existing pic)

All good man! Appreciate you sharing!!

Will you be reviewing the V3?

Yes, I'll be making new content with the V3

If that's what they're calling the one without Teflon AF?

PuffItUp

• WE LOVE TO VAPE!
    • PUFFITUP
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2018, 11:49:00 AM »

If that's what they're calling the one without Teflon AF?

Yes, v2 had teflon. V1 had the tape.

« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2018, 11:17:47 AM »
Let's hope third time's the charm not the strike-you're-out.

PuffItUp

• WE LOVE TO VAPE!
    • PUFFITUP
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2018, 05:43:32 AM »
Let's hope third time's the charm not the strike-you're-out.

I'm really enjoying mine. Do not like the plastic mouthpiece though. Replaced that with a mighty MP!

« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2018, 03:50:59 PM »
I got my shipping notification from Boundless for my v3.

Curious to see if we'll see some good aftermarket mouthpieces for this. I find the included mouthpieces and WPA lacking. 

« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2018, 01:36:25 PM »
Iíve been extremely optimistic about this vape given the troubled launch from Boundless, but I have to finally throw in the towel with the Tera. Iíve had all 3 versions and am pretty familiar with the device at this point. The vapor production on this device is  2nd to none, I donít think Iíve found another battery powered portable that can achieve the amount of vapor in such a short amount of time. That being said, when using this device dry (which is my intended method for using this vape) the vapor is very dry and it irritates my throat. I am unable to take huge rips dry without coughing up a lung. It has a very distinct electrical smell and some very odd taste that was prevalent in every model I have tested. Several people have informed me that the smell and taste is normal and once the device is ďseasonedĒ it will go away. I donít doubt what others are claiming but I do not want foreign smells and tastes in my vapor path. A lot of people are going to be very happy with the Tera but for me, itís a pass.

Troy

« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2018, 05:08:25 PM »
Iíve been extremely optimistic about this vape given the troubled launch from Boundless, but I have to finally throw in the towel with the Tera. Iíve had all 3 versions and am pretty familiar with the device at this point. The vapor production on this device is  2nd to none, I donít think Iíve found another battery powered portable that can achieve the amount of vapor in such a short amount of time. That being said, when using this device dry (which is my intended method for using this vape) the vapor is very dry and it irritates my throat. I am unable to take huge rips dry without coughing up a lung. It has a very distinct electrical smell and some very odd taste that was prevalent in every model I have tested. Several people have informed me that the smell and taste is normal and once the device is ďseasonedĒ it will go away. I donít doubt what others are claiming but I do not want foreign smells and tastes in my vapor path. A lot of people are going to be very happy with the Tera but for me, itís a pass.

Sorry to hear that.
I think the electronic/plastic smell/taste must be an inconsistent thing.
I'm meeting with the boundless team next week and I'm going to push pretty hard for them to clear up this issue. Healthy Rips has it nailed down, there's no reason for Boundless to not follow suit.

« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2019, 05:06:00 PM »
How is it going folks.   ;D

Was looking to buy some extra batteries and found out at some places that we can try using a slightly more powerful battery than what is being used. Does it matter that much ? Intend to use 4 additional batteries and charge them all in the d4 nitecore, so technically the charger will take care of the battery life but will the vape function fine ? If so, any batteries you fine people  would suggest for this vape that is better than the stock ones ?

Cheers

Troy

« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2019, 01:44:09 AM »
How is it going folks.   ;D

Was looking to buy some extra batteries and found out at some places that we can try using a slightly more powerful battery than what is being used. Does it matter that much ? Intend to use 4 additional batteries and charge them all in the d4 nitecore, so technically the charger will take care of the battery life but will the vape function fine ? If so, any batteries you fine people  would suggest for this vape that is better than the stock ones ?

Cheers

A more mah battery should provide more bowls per charge, technically. I'm not sure if the other attributes will factor into the performance or if it will be noticable.

I routinely use my LG HG 2 and samsung 25r in the TERA. I haven't been paying much attention to their performance compared to the oem batteries though.

Don't buy from amazon. buy from imrbatteries.com or another reputable source. I have no aff with IMR, but amazon does not confirm the legitimacy of their batteries and it's VERY common for sellers to sell fakes.

« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2019, 06:05:26 AM »
Thanks Troy. Appreciate your suggestions very much.