Hello Guest

Fury2 Dosing Capsules

• 11 Replies
Fury2 Dosing Capsules
« on: May 21, 2018, 03:40:07 PM »
Hey All,

Anyone have feedback on the dosing capsules?  Thanks friends.

Troy

Re: Fury2 Dosing Capsules
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2018, 01:01:08 AM »
these things?

They look like quality. I'll see if I can get my hands on some! Thanks for the heads up.

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2018, 08:28:21 PM »
Yes exactly!  I'd be interested to hear about the fit inside the chamber, and the best way to carry the dosing capsules on the go.  Thanks for all you do!

Troy

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2018, 10:39:23 PM »
It looks like they'll fit perfectly in doob tubes!

PuffItUp

• WE LOVE TO VAPE!
    • PUFFITUP
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2018, 07:24:29 AM »
Cannot wait until our HR order comes in so I can grab a set of these.

-Zakk

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2018, 03:13:28 PM »
I actually was able to take part in their buy 5 get an additional 10 kickoff. They are definitely quality little pods. They're way smaller than you would think too. Smaller than the S&B pods. Totally worth getting and they fit perfectly in a doobtube. I was about to fit quite a bit in the Dynavap tube. They are super convenient. I highly recommend them

Sent from my LG-H932 using 420Vapezone mobile app

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2018, 05:17:40 PM »
I couldn't get in to them at all.  As I write this I'm fidgeting with one to see if it is the nut behind the wheel.  They are cute compared to my S&B capsules.  When I take the lids off I find I have trouble getting them back on almost every time. 

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2018, 07:13:29 AM »
I will say that I can see how they would be difficult for anyone with dexterity issues as the lids don't go on the easiest, but I did find that mine got a tiny bit easier the more I used them. Not much, but a little bit. I did like how convenient they were though

Sent from my LG-H932 using 420Vapezone mobile app

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2018, 02:18:36 PM »
Do you think these would fit the rbt Splinter glass stems? Itd be so cool if this stuff was interchangeable.

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2019, 01:22:26 PM »
I have a set of 5 capsules and the Delta loading set. If you want tobuy it all with Fury 2 capsule carry case let me know. I also have a WPA I would sell. All used once.

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2019, 10:35:31 PM »
I have the fury ones and they are very small, great for micro dosing. but I much prefer the ones from planet of the vapes for there version of the fury called one. Build quality is A+

https://www.planetofthevapes.com/products/set-of-four-dosing-capsules-for-potv-one
« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 10:39:18 PM by KrispyKreme »

redeyemike

• It's all in the reflexes
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2019, 06:09:57 PM »
Just got the dosing capsules for the Fury Edge. The Fury 2 will work as well. The Edge capsules are solid rather than wire screen construction and are .5mm taller so they fit flush in the oven. Only four versus five for Fury 2 version, but also has a plastic tube case with rubber stopper. Doesn't really impact the draw. Volume slightly smaller than the pure oven, but the metal is pretty thin while still being solid. ABV is uniform brown, no stir. Nice little stealth load for a very stealthy device. I think I need another set. One word of caution from a bonehead who forgets simple things - let them cool before emptying shaking out of your Edge into your palm. Ow.