Hello Guest

Grasshopper Vapes - lets have some real talk

• 17 Replies
Re: Grasshopper Vapes - lets have some real talk
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2019, 03:08:36 PM »
Well, hope springs eternal.  I opened new RMA tickets on my two Ti Bronze GHs, both of which have had bodies replaced under RMA and both of which run too cool to be usable...AFTER the frakin RMA.

After doing the dance with them twice on these two devices, I was just weary of Hopper Labs, tired of their half-ass performance and cock-ups, and they both have been just sitting on the shelf for almost a year?

But, being the sucker that I am...that and when a GH is running correctly it is an OUTSTANDING portable vape (IMO)....I opened two new RMAs today.

We will see....if they start the same level of confusion and half-ass CS as before, I will abandon them. If they come back and don't work perfectly, I will abandon them.

Hopper Labs has one more chance to make it right...if they don't, I'm moving on.

Troy

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2019, 01:11:43 PM »
Well, hope springs eternal.  I opened new RMA tickets on my two Ti Bronze GHs, both of which have had bodies replaced under RMA and both of which run too cool to be usable...AFTER the frakin RMA.

After doing the dance with them twice on these two devices, I was just weary of Hopper Labs, tired of their half-ass performance and cock-ups, and they both have been just sitting on the shelf for almost a year?

But, being the sucker that I am...that and when a GH is running correctly it is an OUTSTANDING portable vape (IMO)....I opened two new RMAs today.

We will see....if they start the same level of confusion and half-ass CS as before, I will abandon them. If they come back and don't work perfectly, I will abandon them.

Hopper Labs has one more chance to make it right...if they don't, I'm moving on.

I like this approach.
I, too, have two dead hoppers on the shelf. I think I'll follow your lead and see about getting them fixed.

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2019, 01:27:36 PM »
Well, I finally got tired of looking at them sitting in the drawer and opened two new RMA's, one for each of my two Ti Bronze, due to them running so cool as to be unusable.

No response yet but I just opened the RMAs.

We will see what we see.