Hello Guest

Do I spend big straight away?

• 5 Replies
Do I spend big straight away?
« on: June 08, 2019, 07:33:53 PM »
Hay guys Iím looking at getting my FIRST vape.Iím struggling to work out if I should spend big money and get a mighty or a ghost mv1 etc, or if I should start off a bit cheaper. I donít want to own multiply vapes and want to just buy the one vape and not worry again about buying another portable vape. I mainly smoke at home with the partner and obviously have mates that pop around or I go there so I want to be able to share it around. I also want to be able to take it with me if Iím heading on the train into the city for the day.

Iím leaning towards the mighty as after so many years for it still to be seen as number they must be doing something right.....

Re: Do I spend big straight away?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 01:50:58 PM »
The Mighty is a beast. If you spring for less there is a strong chance you eventually wind up with a Mighty down the road anyways. I would reccomend the Mighty over the Ghost as it checks off pretty much all of your boxes (its a little big for on the go but its do-able). I have both, and love them both but the ghost has a much bigger learning curve, and may not be the best pick for your first vape.

Troy

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2019, 11:29:39 PM »
In my opinion, you can't go wrong with the Mighty.

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2019, 02:18:10 AM »
I had the same problem for awhile!! I decided it wasn't a good idea for me to spend big straight away because I wanted to figure out what I liked/disliked in a vape. I found this site that has a section of vapes for under a $100 and eventually went with Herb E Micro & am pretty happy with it. Good luck!

https://420vapezone.com/best-budget-vapes/
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 12:29:55 PM by Troy »

Satta

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2019, 12:31:39 PM »
Try the xvape range as well, starry etc worth checking out

Sent from my MI 9 using 420Vapezone mobile app

redeyemike

• It's all in the reflexes
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2019, 06:46:04 PM »
Just agonized over this myself recently. Troy was really selling me on the Mighty, but I didn't want to spend quite that much yet, and went Solo 2 instead. Which is great, and I love it. I lucked out in that choice because it was dead simple to load, draw and clean as well. So I did not get turned off by maintenance or tricky draw at the start. The other reality that I quickly discovered is that you should not stress over your first vape, because you will be buying additional vapes in the near future. :) VAS is a real thing. There is a Mighty in my future eventually, just not quite yet.

I will add that the convection (Mighty, Fury/Fierce, Tera, etc.) experience is totally different than conduction (Pax, Solo 2 - I know its hybrid but only a little) from my perspective. Guzzling versus drinking. I now have a Fury Edge as well, and it rocks too. There are a bunch of great vapes from reputable companies and how they work specifically will likely appeal differently to different people. The Tera is a super great vape, but in the end I needed something that was a less powerful beat. Water pipe users love it. The Fury Edge still rocks in terms of clouds, and is also great in a water pipe, but its also super small to carry around and stealthy to draw on out of doors. Its got dosing capsules to preload for further stealth convenience out and about. (And the older Fury 2 has much of the same with tradeoffs, but for $40 less) Plus it and the Solo are super easy to clean and maintain, which were important to me. So they work really well for me. I've got a buddy who swears by his desktop, but thats not realistic for me in my house. So maybe think about how and when you'll be taking your medicine, too, and maintenance and how much work it takes to actually use and get a hit.

And definitely use Troy's links to buy from folks like PuffItUp. They have discount codes to save $$$, and if you really have a bad product experience will take it back and you can try something else. Solo 2 was $188. Fury Edge $150. Fury 2 you can get for $110 which is amazing. So you don't have to go crazy to get a super experience.