Hello Guest

Do I spend big straight away?

• 2 Replies
Do I spend big straight away?
« on: June 08, 2019, 07:33:53 PM »
Hay guys Iím looking at getting my FIRST vape.Iím struggling to work out if I should spend big money and get a mighty or a ghost mv1 etc, or if I should start off a bit cheaper. I donít want to own multiply vapes and want to just buy the one vape and not worry again about buying another portable vape. I mainly smoke at home with the partner and obviously have mates that pop around or I go there so I want to be able to share it around. I also want to be able to take it with me if Iím heading on the train into the city for the day.

Iím leaning towards the mighty as after so many years for it still to be seen as number they must be doing something right.....

Re: Do I spend big straight away?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 01:50:58 PM »
The Mighty is a beast. If you spring for less there is a strong chance you eventually wind up with a Mighty down the road anyways. I would reccomend the Mighty over the Ghost as it checks off pretty much all of your boxes (its a little big for on the go but its do-able). I have both, and love them both but the ghost has a much bigger learning curve, and may not be the best pick for your first vape.

Troy

Re: Do I spend big straight away?
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2019, 11:29:39 PM »
In my opinion, you can't go wrong with the Mighty.