Hello Guest

First Vape

• 1 Replies
First Vape
« on: August 09, 2019, 04:15:13 AM »
Hey, so I've been smoking for 4 almost 5 years and have been using bongs, pipes, blunts, ect. I recently found out about all these herb vaporizers and ive been doing a bit of research and watching allot of videos recently. I'm real intrigued on the difference between smoking and vaping so I'm thinking of buying one, i looked into vapes such as the pax, splinter, dynavap, and a bunch of others but right now i feel like the healthyrips fury edge would be a good fit, would you reccomend the edge for a beginner in the vape world? Is it a good investment for the price? And does it perform well with concentrates? Would appreciate any feedback you can give me, thanks in advance, love the videos man.

Sent from my SM-G955U using 420Vapezone mobile app

Troy

Re: First Vape
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2019, 06:20:44 PM »
I think the Edge is a great first vape. I honestly reach for it frequently just because it's simple and reliable and it cranks out good vapor quickly.

It does OK with concentrates. I prefer actual dabs over vaping concentrate in a dry herb vape...

My review for the Edge pops on monday, but the Edge is available right now from Puffitup
https://420vapezone.com/go/fury-edge-piu/