Hello Guest

What's Next?

• 7 Replies
What's Next?
« on: May 16, 2018, 10:51:02 AM »
I've been vaping flower since around Feb. of this year.  Tony convinced me to buy the Mighty.  After my first sesh never had the desire to combust again. 
Since then I have also picked up a hand full of Dynavaps.

I love having these two very different systems.  I wouldn't want to give up either. 

I wish there were a place I could go that I could try all of the top regarded systems so I could pick the ones I want in my arsenal.  I'm thinking there is that place and it's Tony's house.  Since I'm not being invited over for dinner any time soon his vids will have to suffice. 

I want to try another system. 
I have only vaped flower.  I don't plan to go to concentrates.
I do not have the need to conceal the device.
I use a bong only infrequently.  I have two water tools I can use but since I don't use them often not having that ability is not a deal breaker.
I do not have a budget ceiling.
I do not like things that have a large learning curve to use correctly.
I do like pretty.
I am a heavy user.
I prefer busty over flat.

Devices that have intrigued me are the Solo 2, EDs Log Vape, and the milaana 2. 

« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 08:33:53 PM by Hugh Jundys »

Troy

• View Profile
Re: What's Next?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2018, 12:27:46 AM »
I think the Milaana or the Splinter is in your future

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2018, 07:08:31 AM »
I started using the mighty last March after Troy's video on youtube. I think I only had one joint since then although I was a daily user vaping through the mighty which is really great. For me, I'm planning to get a Milaana maybe later this year with the new cooling unit that Troy was using in the last week or I'm gonna invest in a new switch or peak for dabbing. the problem is you should consider the conduction heating vs the convection heating. I got a pax3 from a friend and although it is a really good vaporizer I didn't like it, it's not smooth like the mighty and the vapor is hot not like the way I used to. So, it will be great if you can try other vaporizers before you buy a new one. Following Troy on Instagram lately, I feel that the Milaana with the new mouthpiece is really gonna be a good choice for the mighty users.

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2018, 09:01:22 AM »
If you don't really want to use it with water I would definitely go with the Milaana, I love my log vape but I feel like it really shines when used with a water piece.  The Mi fits in great between a mighty and vapcaps.  I think that the solo 2 would be too similar to the mighty if you are wanting something different.   Another vape that I would think would do well for you is the Tubo Evic, large on-demand hits or you can just chill in cruise with the whip.  Though you can't really go wrong with anything on that list IMO

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2018, 07:59:04 AM »
I live in a legal state.  Since discovering vaping and discovering the wonderful flavors of herb I have been going a little more hog wild than I should.

I have 7 different kinds at my house now just because I can't stop myself from wanting to try the next flavor.  I imagine this is what it would be like for me if I lived in a Cold Stone Creamery. 

I really am amazed at how good some strains taste.  That a few can actually cause me to salivate is stunning.

Since I really love flavor and enjoy large lung busting hits from time to time, is the Milaana or Tubo Evic a better choice?  Water tools and concentrates are not my thing. 

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2018, 01:44:31 PM »
Hugh jundys

I was in this position you find yourself but I was also considering the ghost mv1 but I realised I could get a milaana and a tubo for the same price as I could a mv1 and its accessories.

Now I have both there as good as each other really and a hard choice still for me owning both.

As you have a mighty the tubo is quite similar in some aspects to what you may like and already be accustomed to.

temperature control,new stems soon to be released which will take the mighty dosing caps if that’s your thing which I do like for ease.

Tubo in use works similar to a mighty and can do ondemand and without need of perfecting a technique but with the Milaana it requires more attention to your product and technique during use as it’s unregulated but both will give lung busters. I can get more vaper out from the milaana and tubo than the mighty as that seems to irritate me as I believe it’s a dryer vape to both tubo and milaana but may effect you different.

But if flavour is more your thing milaana is better than the mighty and slightly better than the tubo but only When technique is perfected the flavour is intense to senses at times and you will be drooling all over the shop especially if you already doing this with your mighty lol.

In reality like you it’s a tough choice to pick between either but if you have the money go with both your mighty may see less action when you experience taste of these as this was the case for me but my mighty will always be close by.also the accessories you get for the tubo and milaana fit each other so lots of ways to interchange to find what you like best.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 03:37:35 PM by Nontoxic »

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2018, 04:06:38 PM »
Hmm you've got me real tempted.  I think I was looking for an excuse to have both and wasn't coming up with one.  We all need our little justifications you know? 
I ended up being on line at just the right time when they put some slots for new Tubo Evics up for sale.  I pulled the trigger on that and then reached out to them to find out if there was any way to do something special, not just the regular look.  They have some new woods they are getting and some designs they can put on them that I will purchase, just waiting them to send me a new bill and images of the designs.  I suspect that little item is months from arriving at my door. 

I keep coming back and looking at that Milaana though.  Something about it excites me.
It seems like they have a small amount left in stock.  I have made the assumption that this is the last of a previous run and that the prettiest of them have long been spoken for, shipped, and in the hands of guys like Tony.  If I buy one of these it would be important to me that I got an amazing looking one and would always be willing to pay extra for that privilege.  I think if I want a really snazzy one I should wait for the next run they do later in the year. 

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2018, 06:42:26 AM »
You maybe right with your thinking as I understand the milaana 2 is going to be made with more exotic woods and slightly smaller size with a carb cap.maybe if you can’t wait or less intrested for the new changes it may be worth you contacting Ryan @ RBT see if he has any exotic originals available for your liking but nether less good choice on the tubo any way.

Im waiting for a custom tubo also can’t wait  ;)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 06:49:56 AM by Nontoxic »