Hello Guest

Just thought I would say Hi

• 5 Replies
Just thought I would say Hi
« on: January 06, 2019, 05:47:57 AM »
Hi  I'm new here obviously and just thought I'd say Hello   I'm not  new to smoking week   I actually started several  decades ago  but what  I am totally new to is  vaping   I came here after finding Troy's   video  reviews and had a poke around  I am in Canada  in case you wondered and have recently   just started  checking out moms for my cannabis supply to help control the aches, pains and insomnia that come with getting older  I find cannabis is  better and safer then any prescription I could ever get  from my doctor. And yes he even knows I indulge on a regular basis.. Anyways Hi and  Thanks  in advance It's a sure thing  I'll have vaping  questions  when retail finally gets set  up here and I  can get oils  I want without having to mail away  for them but for  now I'll just stick with  weed and My  Solo  2

Cheers  8)

Re: Just thought I would say Hi
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2019, 06:55:19 AM »
Hi there, and welcome!! Feel free to ask any questions you may have. We will do our best to answer them! Glad you're here!

Sent from my LG-H932 using 420Vapezone mobile app

Troy

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2019, 06:59:14 PM »
Hi  I'm new here obviously and just thought I'd say Hello   I'm not  new to smoking week   I actually started several  decades ago  but what  I am totally new to is  vaping   I came here after finding Troy's   video  reviews and had a poke around  I am in Canada  in case you wondered and have recently   just started  checking out moms for my cannabis supply to help control the aches, pains and insomnia that come with getting older  I find cannabis is  better and safer then any prescription I could ever get  from my doctor. And yes he even knows I indulge on a regular basis.. Anyways Hi and  Thanks  in advance It's a sure thing  I'll have vaping  questions  when retail finally gets set  up here and I  can get oils  I want without having to mail away  for them but for  now I'll just stick with  weed and My  Solo  2

Cheers  8)

Cheers!
Thanks for joining up!

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2019, 08:12:21 PM »
Hi, it's kinda sad that it is so quiet around here... why can't the community be so cool like Troy.
Solo 2 Masterrace!!
Best portable for me ez to handel clean and makes good vape. Just one thing, hard to find some good alternative/replacement mouthpiece.
I crushed already two :'( and then found a good chinese one, but after reordering the same offcourse the quality wasn't stable. So handel yours with care.

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2019, 07:10:26 AM »
These might help you out. They're made of wood so they can't break quite as easily... And you'd be supporting a really great guy.

https://edstnt.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=60

Sent from my LG-H932 using 420Vapezone mobile app

Troy

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2019, 11:43:27 PM »
Hi, it's kinda sad that it is so quiet around here... why can't the community be so cool like Troy.
Solo 2 Masterrace!!
Best portable for me ez to handel clean and makes good vape. Just one thing, hard to find some good alternative/replacement mouthpiece.
I crushed already two :'( and then found a good chinese one, but after reordering the same offcourse the quality wasn't stable. So handel yours with care.

Haha, thanks for the positive vibe!
I've been pretty swamped with life and haven't kept up as frequently as I like :(