Troy's Volcano Classic Giveaway!

edited May 2020 in Vape Talk

HELLOOO

Welcome to the new forums!

I was recently gifted a shiny gold Volcano from Storz and Bickel. It replaces my Volcano Classic (stainless) that was given to me by @PuffItUp years ago.

Rather than sending the old classic back, Randy at Puffitup suggested giving it away to someone who wants it!

RADASS!

Here's the rules:

• Post in this thread to enter. (multiples will be ignored)
  • must have profile picture / avatar!
  • must be USA (sorry, shipping is killer, customs forms are rapists)

I'll pick a winner on the 24th

MudChestnutsownerwabesLuxCDXXJade_0mccf0purplefivesakstonerdadrow_hun52GunlocatorsForest20and 5 others.
Tagged:

Comments

• Hell yeah, I could use a Volcano. Thanks Randy!

• sweet contest. I have a classic already, so Iim gonna sit this one out. Good luck everybody.

• i would love a Volcano. It’s not only one of my favorite Jimmy Buffett songs I would truly enjoy using a classic Volcano.

• Wow, how generous, good on you Troy for putting it forward.

Good Luck All!

scott

• What a great way to kick off the new forum!!!

• A volcano seems like it would be the perfect way for me to add a non-butane vape into the rotation! ?

• I have dreamed of owning a volcano for 15 years since first using one thankfully I have now entered the vapezone I may just have one ,one day ???

• Good luck to everyone. A volcano would be mind blowing!

• Aw, yeaaaaaah. Sharing the volcano joy! I'm sitting this one out 'cause I'm across the ocean, but this is an awesome giveaway ☺️ Good luck, everyone!

• Been waiting for this ? Good luck everybody whoever gets it please post bomb pics.

• That's awesome! I would absolutely love a nice desktop vape. I'm really liking the new forum too. Very clean. Good luck, everyone! ?

• Throwing my name in here, but should I win I'll be passing it on to someone (or d/q me if easier!) Good luck all

• Nice giveaway! Good luck everyone!

• Good luck everyone. Love the new Forms

• Thanks Troy and Randy! Looking forward to enjoying my classic, always the volcano I've been most interested in. Love the vintage look.

• Would love to get my hands on a Volcano!

• great giveaway!! stay hydrated and mindfully meditate. later!

• Good luck to everyone! Would be pretty killer to win a Volcano Classic!

• dang volcano is the GOAT desktop! awesome giveaway.

• Would a loop-hole like having it delivered to a friends and arranging shipping myself count me in? If so, COUNT ME IN!!

• oof, gold? well imma have to participate in this giveaway.

good luck everyone!

• Awesome thank you Troy for Hosting this forum and website..... Always great information...

• Best of Luck to Everyone. STAY SAFE

• Wow thats cool thnx Troy...........

• What if I told you i took the VAWL-CAYN-OH vaporizer and DIPPED IT IN GOLD?!?!

You wouldn't effing believe me.

But here we are.

Right now.

Us.

• nice to see the shiny new website. Here's to good times to come

• Smart move! You got me to create an account for this lol, I've been in the discord a little.

• You guys are the best!

• Hi everyone ...

This a really kind thing to do.. I have long wanted a Volcano I'm paralyzed with no hard and minimal movement in my arm's. Vapor on tap sounds very easy to use.

Good Luck and Thanks Troy!

joker420781
  • Would have been a dream come true, but in the UK :-(

This discussion has been closed.