Cherry blossom???

Troy (or anyone else who may know?), I was listening to one of your videos with Jerry I believe and you mentioned how you would flavor your herb to taste like different things. I remember I was intrigued by the cherry blossom and loved the idea of it tasting like cherry! Could you please explain how this works, or what steps I’d need to take to make this happen? I don’t want to do anything harmful, and thought this could be a fun discussion. Especially if others know of some fun tasting options...love this forum, its so helpful!! Cheers everyone!!

Marsia

Comments

• Ah yes, I remember - we were talking about the Davinci IQ and its flavor chamber. It wasn't cherry blossoms, but dried hibiscus flowers. I bought them at a persian grocery store.

With the IQ, adding things to the flavor chamber is simple and straight forward.

Here's the video I did about it for Davinci's youtube channel:

tscheuvrontMarsiagingerbier
  • Inspiring video. I was looking for a tobacco substitute and found you can mix herb with anxiety tea mixtures (chamomile, rose petal, lemongrass) in a 3:1 ratio. It still works. I kicked tobacco this way.