Tinymight

edited May 23 in Vape Talk

After having problems buying the tinymight (bank thought the charge was fake) I can finally say my purchase went thru. I'm very excited about this vape! Does anyone know of a good wpa that is easy to get and works for the tinymight? Also what are some of the things you don't like about the device?

Tagged:

Comments

• edited May 21

The RBT stems ( or at least some of them) seem to work as a wpa, just leave the joint end out and stick a rimless basket screen in the opposite end to hold the load....

I've only had it a couple of weeks so far, so far I'm finding it OK.... It works well, but the vapor is a bit harsh IMO, the controls are a bit fidgety, and it also makes a weird noise that makes me imagine a lil man in the vape turning gears to make it work. It's not a bad lil vape, but it's not a show stopper either.

• I'm using the glass male joint from my Sticky Brick Flip as my TinyMight WPA

I thought the TM was cool. Very functional

what I didn't like: the stem interface, pulling/pushing/twisting that stem in and out sucks - especially when dirty. I also thought the 'cooling unit' clogged too quickly. I was hoping for more out of the cooling unit. It's just some nuts and bolts crammed in there...

• Good to know thanks for the comments guys. Looks like it's time to buy a wpa from sticky brick

• I was a bit dissapointed with the "nuts" , i actually like the vapour from it, its a good little hitter, the buzz is fine with noise cancelling headphones i found lol. The cooling unit i cleaned with contact cleaner and it was as good as new....until two bowls later

Troy
  • Ok now I'm a little worried. I when to look up my purchase history with tinymight and see this. The funds came out of my account so I'm not sure why is says voided.

• I use two heat sinks in long stem. I use a tiny wire brush to clean after every dump, which I found a 30 pack of wire brushes on walmart.com for 12 bucks.The brush helps me not having to soak heats sinks as often and the screen is not clogged at all when I do clean them. You can also soak brush in Iso too when it gets dirty. I also found that attaching plenty cooling coil to stem gives it a mighty like experience but with tastier vapor, Imo. The plenty cooling coil works great other vapes like the tetra p80, dynavap, and any whip. Really loving it on my ditanium whip bc I slide hot glass chamber into the coil between bowls. I use silicone tubing to attach cooling coil, not sure on what size.

• so glad you posted this picture. I was picturing the big ass coil attached to the Tiny Might. 🤣

Cannabliss420
  • I’ve only seen positive comments on the tinymight. It’s nice to hear some of the gripes tbh. Do you guys feel it’s worth the price? Open to other suggestions...

• Yes. To me it produces really big tasty vapor with minimal effort. My wife even wants one and she hates every vape I own besides mighty and dynavap. Tinymight is like a dynavap on steroids. 3-4 monster hits per load and 3-4 loads per battery. It was nice to get a vape that just performs. No bells and whistles. I'm tired of buying vapes then find out you have to tinker with them just to get medicated.

BuryMeInSmoke
  • These little wire brushes help keep screens clean.

https://imgur.com/fizX51m

• No longer worried spoke with modder everything is fine

• Found use for hopper mouth piece, since my new hopper io is defective right out of box. Don't order new hopper io. Company still hasn't responded. There was no product code on box to register it for warranty. No mouth piece or accessories in box, and my order was missing 2 extra batteries I ordered.

I REPEAT... DON'T ORDER THE NEW HOPPER IO

https://imgur.com/a/Ut3IRFh

BuryMeInSmokeJTMUNN
  • That’s brutal. I want to love them but they make it impossible.

• @Cannabliss420 I totally get your frustration, but lets keep the hopper stories in the hopper thread, The hack is cool, but let's leave it at that for this thread. Thanks.

• Emailed the modder the other day and got the reply that my TM has shipped but was never given a tracking number. Wtf how am I supposed to know when to go to town and pick it up from My p. o. box

Southie
  • Yeah that kind of sucks.

JTMUNN
  • Got tracking today looks like it will be here next Thursday so 7 days away.

Southie
  • Congrats...I bet that it will feel like so much more than 7 days. Good luck!

JTMUNN
  • I just ordered a crossing core from puffitup for $152 hopefully that will tide me over until the TM gets here .

• Yeah...7 days...it appears I'm in the same boat.

But like @JTMUNN, I ordered some other things that should arrive before then to tide me over -- a carbon fiber DV stem, a double-garage Futo Gabon Ebony stash and a double-garage Futo cocobolo stash.

If I manage to add a few more things today (and don't count me out), I may be able to engineer completely forgetting that the TM is en route and then be genuinely surprised when I actually have it in hand.

😉

SouthieJTMUNN