Ispire The Wand

https://youtu.be/Wu41rQfqKWc has anyone used or seen these i wonder if it will work as an Induction heater for the dynavap?

It looks promising to me and fairly cheap around $150.

lunalocaChary_Ka

Comments

• Hi!! I’ve used it and it’s amazing. Luckily you can pre-order them and they will probably reach the general public early May.

It is such incredible technology and I am shocked that it took the industry this long to come up with it.

It will truly change the dabbing game.

www.getspire.com/the-wand

Phil
  • I ordered the wand on the 13th. The site says 2 to 3 weeks for processing. My problem is I cannot find any info on a "deluxe" kit that includes the hard case possibly extra bangers and flexible tripod. I believe I purchased just the "basic" kit. Wish I could have bought the "deluxe" kit instead.

rickegan99
  • Hey Phil

Deluxe kits aren't available for purchase yet. Ispire wands are backordered due to popularity and high demand. A new shipment will arrive next week and will ship in May. Thanks for your patience. If you have any questions please email us at info@GabrieleTh

Thanks! And happy belated 420!

Luna

Luna@getispire.com @lunaloca 510 909 7719

• Sorry that should have said info@getispire.com.

• Thank you for your purchase of The Wand. Due to the high demand we are receiving for the product we opted to start sales with the Basic kit to make it available to as many as people as possible. We will be adding the additional pieces found in the deluxe kit later. Please check back as we add additional products for purchase.

lunaloca
  • Thank you for the info. I cant wait til my Wand gets here. I've only heard good things. I will be sure look to see when accessories become available.

lunaloca
  • Btw I cant wait to see a video review from Troy and Jerry on The Wand. Here's to hoping. Cheers!!!

lunaloca
  • Got my Ispire Wand yesterday. I have had so many dabs that the batteries are being charged for the 3rd time already. It is so easy to use but I do have a lot of experimenting with temps and such. I cant wait to show it off to my friends!

lunaloca
  • Just ordered ispire wand from grasscity.com

Both 20% off Coupon Codes work and bring down price to 132.00 with free shipping

• Thank you for the coupons!!!!

• How long will the promotion last?[url=https://999.com/]![/url]!!