Ditanium Desktop

Who’s got one and what do y’all think about it? My wife loves her dabs and I love my flower, I feel like this could be a great buy for both of us since enails run almost the same cost wise and I’ve wanted one for her and I was thinking the Arizer EQ for me, But this would save me some $$$

pros?

cons?

Comments

• I don’t own one but it’s on my list. Hopefully someone on here can chime in.

• I haven't used one personally but I have heard some pretty good things regarding the Ditanium. Seems like it might just fit the bill.

akstonerdad
  • Today could be the day I pull the trigger an get one myself 😎

akstonerdad
  • I have a review of the Ditanium here: https://420vapezone.com/ditanium-desktop-vape-enail/

I think it's a great value. Good at vaping flower, good at dabs.

But it's not great at either, and stacking both at the same time is a let-down compared to other stackable vapes.

akstonerdadmongeybongey
  • Definitely need to pick up those ddave screens, I’m all about dosing caps with the mighty so those intrest me a lot, thank you for that video I can’t believe I haven’t seen that one 🤦‍♂️

any other accessories that make the experience better?

• I bought one on puffitup open box sale. I really enjoy it when I get the ability to use it.

Southieakstonerdad
  • I'll get around to this one eventually, I do like the look of it, I've just never been a big fan of whips.

• I’m positive I’ll be picking up one of these in the next two months I gotta put it into the universe 🤪 I feel it’ll help prolong the life of my mighty hopefully!