The more I vape, the less I know

The more vaporizers I try out, the less I'm sure about what I like. Quick draw or slow draw? Sip it or smash it? Something small or something powerful? All I know is I like them as strong as they come.

What about you? Which factor have you zeroed in on that matter to you particular? Do you know more about what you like than when you started out?

danielblakesMarsia

Comments

• edited June 16

For me its never been about finding the best or most powerful vape (generally speaking), its about filling the gaps where needed. Which means there is a lot of space for a lot of vapes. Every vape has its own strengths and weaknesses, so the more you try/have the more holes you can plug... To be fair though this is the mentality that has lead me to spending wayyyy too much money on vapes. lol.

emilythemartianChary_KaZanMarsiaStickyBrickLabs
  • I agree with Southie. It's really about matching vaping to situations, or as the technically inclined would say, use cases.

It's odd, in a way, that my own personal uses are shrinking. Specifically, I used to have a couple vapes that were designated as "group vapes," for use with two to four people. Now that we've all taken to hiding out from the microscopic world and avoiding most physical contact with other human beings, there's no obvious need for a vape that is intended for sharing. Maybe that returns at some point...

SouthieIvan_van_OgreZanMarsiaStickyBrickLabs
  • "Now that we've all taken to hiding out from the microscopic world and avoiding most physical contact with other human beings, there's no obvious need for a vape that is intended for sharing. Maybe that returns at some point..."

...Yeah the Volcano is getting a bit dusty indeed.

Marsia
  • I couldn’t agree more with what’s been said above. I vape alone. All my friends combust. So I only need a few vapes that fill specific needs. I’m a old combuster too, so this summer I’ve decided to jump into vaping, and man, am I having fun with it! I currently have a 2020 M, Simrell Vortex (finally getting it tomorrow), VleaF Go, and a Runt. I love my Runt and used it exclusively for the first few days after receiving it. But the M is my favorite. It just works!!! So I use my M as my daily driver, the VleaF for those lazy or stealthy situations and my Runt comes out at various times throughout the day. I love them all and they fill all the needs that I have. When my kid leaves for college in four years I’ll go through another buying spree when I purchase all of the water toys. Until then, I’m enjoying simplicity!

Ivan_van_OgreZanMarsia
  • Hi everybody! My first post at the forum.

What I like the most is that Im combustion free. Its been 5 years since I've started vaping with SB Crafty, but continued on combusting spliffs (cannabis+ tobacco) daily. Although I preferred vape high I couldn't quit the tobacco. Now Im half a year tobacco free and I went down the rabbit hole of vapes... now I have Dynavap M, Sticky Bricks, Plenty and Crafty with 150hours on the clock.

I like every single one for different purposes and for different highs... I find myself using all the vapes different ways all the time...

Now Im all about the tastes and matching my weed to coffee or drinks. I do vapes for taste and small buzz, if I want to get smashed I do edibles... vapes cant get my as high:)

Ivan_van_OgredanielblakesMarsia
  • Yeah same here heheh

The more I understand about it all, the more I can see the downsides and upsides to different ones. Hehe sometimes it feels like you can know too much!

SouthievideosavantMarsia
  • I've noticed that I'll have one vape for certain times, but then I'll try a different vape that fills the same role, better then the first one. Or, I'll try and find a reason why I "need" another vape to fill a gap in the lineup. It seems like it never ends!

Vapeman1967emilythemartianMarsia