What vapes do you regularly use now and if you were to buy a new vape what would it be?

I just wondering where we are going and to generate a little chat traffic on the forum. Right now I am altering between an E-Nano and an LSV, I am eyeing the Terp Torch because it looks adaptable and inexpensive enough to play around with.

Comments

• I have a Terp Torch and I used it for many different things. I put in the ruby balls and changed all the preset temps. Then sat there for an evening and smoked a bunch to figure out what presets to use on different devices. I use the Torch on the bowl it comes with, on my Sticky Brick Maxx, Runt, and Flip, and with my Lotus. Once you get everything dialed in, it's a very versatile device. I also use my dynas/simrell, e-nano, and edge.

• Glad you posted, I keep eyeing the Terp Torch but I have questions. Hope you don't mind a few, for example what is the load capacity and what is your take on the screen. TIA

• I purchased a Terp Torch and it has put my other vapes out to pasture (my Mighty, Volcano, DynaVap Ti, Elev8R and Sticky Brick Maxx) for the time being. I’m looking forward to a new mod for the Terp Torch I purchased at DdaveMods. I expect delivery tomorrow 12/18/20. Here’s the link for the ddave mod:

https://www.ddavemods.com/store/p116/DDave_Mod_Terp_Torch_Mod_Kits_-_%28Now_available_with_G5_Titanium_Pearls_Heater_Upgrade%29.html

• Fell in love with stickyBrickLabs. Probably going to get one of each. Tried the flipBrick last night, and think I got technique close to Down after first sesh. Couple baby tokes at first, I’m a virgin with butane torches so was very wary of burning any of the wood. Also tried the concentrate pad with some temple ball… LOVE the vapor flavor. Got greedy and packed one bowl of fine ground flower to the top to see if it would okiedoke me and it combusted. Incredible. Having fun and getting sent next dimension at the same time! I Feel lucky to have found sbl. P.s….Have a Runt headed to me as I type. ✌️

• Hey Troy

I’m in between decision making on either the Old Head Hot Rod or SSV(43). Is the SSV(43) effectiveness that much greater than what I can get with a Hot Rod? The Hot Rod was in the books for today until I recently watched your ssv43 balling action. (SOB), it’s decision time! Your feedback would be great.

• The most popular customized vape pens is because of its stealth and thin design. Using a Vape Pen is an excellent way to transition from disposable e-cigs to more advanced kits since it offers a simple setup that works with a wide variety of vape liquids. When the fire button on the vape pen is pressed, the rechargeable built-in battery inside the pen is triggered, heating the coil element and producing the vapor that is inhaled. There are a variety of pen kits available from Cilicon Plus that may be used for both