These instructions apply to the cleaning the Pax 3 as well.
If you don’t mind the pungent roasted weed smell of the dirty Pax, you could get away with cleaning every month.
Be warned… the longer you wait the longer it will take to clean. As Olmec from Legends of the Hidden Temple would say, “The choices are yours and yours alone.”
Pax Labs of the Pax 2 and Pax 3 vaporizers recommends cleaning the vape after a couple uses, this is ideal
What you will need to clean the Pax 3 or Pax 2:
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Pipe Cleaner
- Paper Towels
- Toothpick / Needle
A quick rundown of the parts on the Pax 2:
- Mouth Piece
- Main Unit
- Oven Screen
- Metallic Oven Lid
13 Steps: Cleaning the Pax 2
1. Remove the mouthpiece and use a Q-Tip to remove any buildup on the mouthpiece. Some people like to save this buildup and vape it later.
2. Take the mouthpiece and drop it into the container (you will later fill up with alcohol.)
3. Take a single strand of pipe cleaner and dunk it into the bottle of alcohol.
4. Stick the pipe cleaner through the hole at the top of the unit.
5. Remove the metal oven lid and drop it into the container as well.
6. Push the pipe cleaner all the way through until it forces the oven screen off.
7. Drop the oven screen into the container as well.
9. Dip a Q-Tip into the alcohol and start cleaning the oven. (Scrub hard and change Q-Tips as needed)
10. Pour the Isopropyl Alcohol into the container that has your mouth piece, oven screen, and oven lid. Pour enough alcohol to completely submerge the items.
11. Use Q-Tips to clean everything residing inside the bowl of alcohol.
12. Let them air dry for a couple minutes, then wipe it clean with a paper towel.
Re-assemble your Pax 2 and enjoy!
Tag us @420vapezone from your favorite smoke spots!